Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Cross Out Cancer

Not too much to say about this one. Basically, it wasn't a great course for me. Lots of turns and not many places to open up and get a good rhythm.

I ended up getting an ok start, then started going backwards. This culminated with me hitting my head on a tree branch hard enough to dent my helmet, then getting super tangled in course tape and having to stop to get it unraveled.

The first of three barrier sections on the course

I was hoping this race would be a good tune-up for heading to Tulsa this weekend, but instead I just rode the second half pretty easy and will hopefully have fresh legs heading into the two Tulsa races this weekend plus possibly doing the Boulevard cup as well for a triple header in prep for the Jingle Cross UCI races in November.

No comments:

Post a Comment