Wednesday, May 16, 2012

MOPRO

Not sure I have a lot to say about the MOPRO weekend in St. Louis.

Friday I felt like crap, then went off the front with 5 to go and stayed out there until about half a lap remaining, then got caught and sat up for 30th. The team van alternator crapped out, ended up with us all being up till about 2:30 in the morning. Here is me with about 10 seconds with 3 to go (Thanks Britton).

Saturday went ok until there was a big crash on the last lap that I was behind but snuck through. This put me in a pretty bad spot, but I came from way back and ended up 9th.

Sunday again was going pretty good until there was a crash on the last corner again causing mayhem and resulting in a pretty bad finish. This was the dumbest crash i'd seen in a while, someone from the Hammer Down team dove the last corner and basically T-boned the rider in front of me taking them both down. Inexcusably stupid move. 


No comments:

Post a Comment